Thank you from the bottom of our heart for keeping us busy these last few months. It means the world to us!
Video filmed March 31st, 2020
Following CDC protocol & PA Guidelines we are open for Dine-In and will continue Takeout.
As we adjust to the new normal, we are adjusting our hours and non-private event parties are limited to 10, private event parties limited to 25. Reservations are required.
Wednesday through Sunday 3pm-8pm
To ease your concerns we are taking the following steps to make your experience as comfortable as possible:
- Tables are 6 feet apart with a running curtain down the center of the restaurant to keep people safe where we do not have the ability to have seats 6 feet apart.
- LeoGreta staff will be wearing facemasks the entire night.
- Menus are disposable. Each paper menu on your table will be thrown away after each use. We will also have an online menu if you would prefer to use that.
- Staff will be doing the following after customers leave for the evening: In addition to our normal sanitize and wipe down tables and chairs, we will be wearing gloves when clearing dishes, use a Clorox wipe and disinfectant spray as a second wipe down of tables and chairs, and spray a disinfectant and wipe any excess on the physical barrier down the center of the restaurant.
- You must wear a mask to and from your table.
- We have indoor and outdoor (weather permitting) tables and expanded our restaurant to keep you comfortable and safe.
As much as we've missed each and everyone one of you, we are asking to continue to maintain social distance with our staff; avoid handshakes, hugs, or other physical interactions.