"...offers good food to boot with a lunch-and-dinner menu of starters, salads, sandwiches, fresh pasta, and extras like greens and beans or house meatballs: a collection of humble red-sauce dishes done well at fair prices. I especially like the restaurant because it has heart."
- Melissa McCart -
Pittsburgh Post Gazette
In the Press
In the Know
- Happy Hour is from 4-6 (bar only, Wed-Fri)
- $4 select bottled beers, $5 house wine by the glass, $6 cocktail of the week
- We have Curbside Takeout
- We have an event space for parties
- We have Family Meals for groups of 5+
- HOURS: Wednesday 3:00pm to 10:00, Thursday- Sunday 12:00pm to 10:00 (Last reservation at 8pm), CLOSED MONDAY AND TUESDAY.
- We are not associated with any delivery service (grubhub, doordash, ubereats, etc). They are choosing to put LeoGreta on their sites, but any extra charges, delivery issues, etc are through them. In order to know you are getting the best price and/or freshest food, call us, order and we will be happy to walk it out to you.
3 / 11
Call now for a Reservation or
Happy Hour at the Bar from 4-6 Wednesday to Friday! $4 select bottled beers, $5 house wines, $6 cocktails of the week.
Make sure to check out
if you haven't yet!!